Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Back for good, hopefully.

I think it's pretty obvious by now how awful I am at being consistently involved in my own passions. I don't switch passions on a whim like a lot of people who have this problem, but I'm INSANELY bad at staying dedicated to maintaining them. Nowhere is that more apparent than with this blog. I had started it just to kind of compose my thoughts and make sure I was producing things on the regular, but I have a bad habit of thinking that the amount of immediate response I get is equal to the value of a certain pursuit. I'm desperately trying to get out of my state of mind, but it's a struggle, certainly. If you're one of the few people who visit and enjoy this blog, please bare with me. I promise I'm trying to get my head in the right place so I can enjoy my passions just as they are.

Meanwhile, as long as you're baring with me, you might as well be BEARING with these guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment